Maid of Heaven
- References to the Maid of Heaven and Maid(ens) in the writings of Baha'u'llah, compiled by Aziz Mboya
- Tablet of the Holy Mariner
- Lawh-i-Huriyyih (Tablet of the Maiden)
- Lawh-i-Ghulámu'l-Khuld (Tablet of The Deathless Youth)
- Lawh-i-Ru'yá (Tablet of the Vision)
- Robert H. Stockman, Jonah Winters: A Resource Guide for the Scholarly Study of the Bahá'í Faith (25. Female Imagery / Maid of Heaven)
Paradise explained by Muhammad in the Koran is allegorical
"Relative to the Paradise explained by Mohammed in the Koran, such utterances are spiritual and are cast into the mould of Words and figures of speech, for at that time people did not possess the capacity of comprehending spiritual significances. It is similar to that reference to His Highness Christ who, addressing His disciples said, “I shall not partake of the fruit of the vine any more until I reach the Kingdom of My Father.” Now it is evident His Highness Christ did not mean material grapes, but it was a spiritual condition and a heavenly state which He interpreted as this fruit.
"Now whatever is revealed in the Koran has the same import."